Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drew says I need a hobby....

Is blogging considered a hobby?? I could see how this could become one. Who doesn't like to write about themselves and all the the people they love the most??

Right now life the the Tooley's is holding steady... Drew is working hard in the service department at a company owned by Stanley Security Solutions, I am working 3 days a week as a nurse on a crazy-busy labor and delivery unit, and Micah, the light of our lives, is making it all worth it. She is learning new stuff everyday!! For instance, I've noticed lately she's started grunting when she bends over to pick up things off the floor, or if I'm holding her and bend over to get something off the floor. Too funny.

Ok, more later. I've gotta figure out how to get some pictures on this thing!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I like this page. Just found out Micah is walking, you didn't tell me that. I will visit often. Love U guys.