Monday, September 29, 2008

"I could make that!"

So, my new toy is here! Are you jealous???





I've been quite busy learning how to use it with the help of a wonderful book called Sew Fast Sew Easy. This book comes with all the how-to one could ask for and 3 simple projects to get you started; a pillow cover, a tote, and a skirt. So far I've made the pillow cover and the tote...











Yes, my friends, that is a pocket on the inside of the tote. I'm quite proud of myself. Alison thought I wouldn't even be able to thread the machine. Ahh, but I did!

I hope you all like pillow covers and totes... because that's what you're getting for Christmas, unless I figure out how to make the skirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea for a hobby! How fun! and they look great, I'm jealous :)