Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mom's Wedding!!

This weekend was a busy one- my mom got married! Her and Rick, my step-dad, had a small ceremony in Brown county at a small wedding chapel. It was such a beautiful day and everything went perfectly.

My little flower girl did a wonderful job, she was a little too excited to walk down the isle-- so she ran.


After the ceremony I found her doing this.... she's such a polite little thing.


Here are some pictures I got of the happy couple-




CONGRATULATIONS MOM and RICK! WE LOVE YOU!!

The hotel we stayed in the night before the wedding was basically in the parking lot of the Edinburgh Outlet Mall. Have I ever told you how much I love outlet malls?? One store in particular caught my eye- I could see it from our hotel window.-- C.O.A.C.H. I couldn't resist.



Yep- I got another!! Let's just say my mom really appreciated me helping with her wedding. Don't worry... she got herself one, too!

BELLY UPDATE: 28 WEEKS!


We're growing! Everything is going perfectly. Let the countdown begin- only 12 more weeks! (I'm keeping my fingers crossed for slightly less, and heaven forbid no more than 12 weeks!)

And my little growing girl eating a snack this afternoon. This is the first time she's smiled for the camera when I've told her to- hence the fake smile. I just love her little face!!!


1 comment:

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Oh Jen I am so happy for her!! It looks like it was a beautiful day!