Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Disney on Ice and Playing in the Snow

So I’m not so good at this blog-more-than-once-a-month thing. I’m trying out Windows Live Writer to see if the ease of this program will help me stay on top of things…. I’ll let you know how it goes ( like you won’t be able to tell on your own).

Anywho, (I said that in a sing-song voice if you couldn’t tell….) We’ve done many, many things since Halloween and my last post, but Micah is still talking about the fun we had at Disney on Ice. We were lucky enough to get free tickets (thanks Jess!!!) to this amazing spectacle. Micah was plastered to the plexi-glass railing the e.n.t.i.r.e. first half, then I bought her some light-up Minnie Mouse toy during intermission that I paid way too much for occupied her for most the second half.

Picture 286

The stars of the show, the epitome of anything Disney- Mickey and Minnie Mouse… or if you’re Micah they’re pronounced Mickey Bice and Mimi Bice.

Picture 285

Here’s Micah playing outside today… so cute in her little hat!!

Picture 289

When I was getting the pictures off my camera this evening she kept saying, “ Cheese, mommy? Cheese?” Then she would do this… cute, eh?

Picture 291

And just because this may be the only post until June… I’ll leave you with this little nugget of pure sweetness. It’s Micah reading a story to Aaron out of her Elmo Potty coloring book. If you listen carefully you’ll here her say amen in the middle of it…. so she might’ve been praying for him, too. Who knows with that girl.

No comments: