Saturday, March 7, 2009

The View From Up Here


There ya have it. This is what I look at the majority of my days. A wonderfully round belly and the back side of a beautiful little girl as I chase her around all of creation. I couldn't ask for anything different. Both of my babies are God's greatest blessings in my life, second only to my wonderful husband-who, by the way, is turning 29 today!! **More on that later**

I don't have a whole lot of updates. Micah was very sick a couple of weeks ago- hence the lack of blogging being done. Of course, Drew was quick to follow. Luckily I got away with a sore throat for a day.

Anyway, here is a belly picture to satisfy all that have been asking.... it's still hard to believe I'm having another baby!! What do you think- boy belly or girl belly??


As always, I have to have a picture of my sweetness to complete the entry.



Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Aimee Larsen said...

What an AWESOME view!

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Jen, you look great!! I can't believe you are going to have another baby either! I mean, you were just delivering MY baby what...yesterday?????

Bethany said...

I am so excited for you!! I hope that it is a boy but I also want it to be a girl :) Love all of you!!