Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New camera and a new belly.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

This is absolutely my favorite time of year.... the only thing that could make it better is warm weather. I really don't like the arctic temperatures, but I do like being cozy-warm with my family watching everybody open presents and enjoy each others company. This year my dad will be breaking tradition by going to Arizona (my uncle and grandparents are out there) for Christmas. For the first Christmas in my life I will not be with both of my parents. Wow, how things have changed over the last year for the Morphey family. Anyway, we had Christmas with my dad on Saturday and he surprised me with a new camera! If you care-- its a Canon EOS Rebel XSi. It's AWESOME!!

This is a typical "hold me" gesture from Micah.

My sis, Alison, and her boyfriend, Jordan.

Cuteness.

I've been thinking and I've decided it's time to post some ultrasound pictures of our little peanut- aka Tooley #2.

This is a full-body profile with the head at the bottom and the knees drawn up towards the body.

This picture shows the doppler of the heartbeat. 178 beats/minute!

And I certainly didn't waist any time getting a pooch! This picture was taken at 10 weeks!! Sheesh!

Well friends, that's it for now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments: