Sunday, September 20, 2009

My babies and their friends....

One of my best-est friends, Emily, was in town this week with her 1-year-old little man, Harrison. You met him for the first time in this post. Sheesh! Time is flying by I can't believe it's been a year already! I'm so excited for Em and her hubby, Brian. They're expecting their second little man in March!

Micah, Aaron, and I spent some time hanging out with them and with Brittany and her little man, Griffin, who you met for the first time in this post.



We cleverly arranged them from oldest to youngest- Micah, Harrison, Griffin, and Aaron. The 2 middle boys hated sitting still-- and Aaron just wasn't happy.

We had such a great time getting all of our kids together-- however its not really the same kind of great times we shared as nursing students in college, but times change I suppose.

This next part is for my mother, mother-in-law, and grandma. They've been complaining about not having any current pictures of my children. So here you are. Just 3 simple steps to get them on your computer-
1. Click on the picture to open it in a new window.
2. Right-click on the picture and select 'save image as'.
3. Select the location you would like it to go on your computer and press ok!







No comments: